With your application and participation you are agreeing to the following general terms and conditions:
1. General Details: This Aerial Yoga Teacher Training will take place in Bali, Indonesia. The teacher training is organised by Aerial Yoga Vienna, Sheila Falk, Tendlergasse 11, 1090 Vienna, Austria. The whole course will be in English. The teachers also speak German.
2. Application & Confirmation: There is a minimum of 6 students needed for this teacher training to be confirmed and happen. If the minimum of 6 students is not reached the teacher training will be cancelled and / or postponed to the next year. In this case every student will receive a full refund of any tuition prepayment made to the event organizer. IMPORTANT: It is therefore highly recommended NOT to make any travel arrangements like booking a flight to Bali, Indonesia, Asia until the event organiser has confirmed that the minimum amount of 6 participants has been reached in order for the teacher training to be confirmed and happen as planned.
3. Tuition & Payment The early bird fee is EUR 990.- under the condition of full payment until November 30th 2017. After that the regular fee will be EUR 1.250,-. Upon registration a pre-payment of EUR 300 is necessary to secure your spot. The deposit of EUR 300 is non-refundable. For cancellation regulations please see below under point 10.
4. Accommodation & Payment Accommodation is NOT included in the tuition! For your convenience we recommend to stay at the same resort where the course will take place. We will put you in touch with the resort reservations office directly to make your booking. You can also choose to stay in any other accommodation in Ubud or close by depending on your budget.
5. Liability & Insurance Every student is participating at this teacher training at his/her own risk. The local hosts are liable for damages only to the limits and the extent of the available public liability insurance coverage. The liability for damages beyond the available public liability insurance is explicitly excluded. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
6. Health & Injuries a) The event organiser is not taking any liability for accidents happening during, before or after the teacher training. Every student is participating at his own risk and is required to provide his / her own private accident and travel health insurance and present a confirmation about this upon request. Participants who can not proof to have a valid travel, accident or health insurance will not be accepted or allowed at the teacher training and may be asked to leave the class at any time.
b) If you have any existing injuries or physical restrictions it is important to clarify in advance whether you are fit and able to participate at this teacher training. If you are at doubt please contact us directly and / or get a medical approval from your doctor.
7. Copyright Every participant agrees to the publication of their images on photo or video to be published online for promotional purposes. Videos taking by the student during the training must absolutely NOT be published online or shared with anyone else than other participants of the teacher training. The manual provided must not be shared, scanned, copied or published.
8. Catering Please note that food is NOT included in this teacher training course. There is many different healthy food options very close by.
9. Travel & Visas Travel is NOT included and has to be organised and paid by every participant himself / herself. Please make sure to check if you need to apply for a visa for Indonesia in advance at your local embassy in your home country. Some passports are allowed to obtain a visa upon arrival at Denpasar airport. But in any case most passports need to be valid for minimum 6 month at the date of entry to Indonesia, emergency passports are not accepted. Airport pick up from Denpasar is available upon request for approx. 300.000 IDR / EUR 20 per car. We will put you in touch with one of our trustworthy local drivers.
10. Cancellation a) If the minimum amount of 6 participants can not be reached every participant will receive a full refund of the tuition pre-payment. In the unlikely event of cancellation by the event organiser or local host due to other reasons every participant will receive a full refund of the tuition pre-payment. Additional refunds for any other expenses like travel, visas or accommodation etc. are explicitly excluded. Therefore it is highly recommended: - to not book any flights to Bali, Indonesia, Asia until the event organiser has confirmed that the minimum amount of 6 participants has been reached in order for the teacher training to be confirmed and happen. - to obtain a private travel cancellation insurance for the whole trip.
b) If the student decides to cancel his registration for any reason there will be no refund of any tuition prepayment, but a replacement participant can be sent. Alternatively it is also possible to participate at another Aerial Yoga teacher training of the same organiser in the following year.
c) In case of force majeur (act of nature beyond control) no party shall have the right to claim any damages.
10. Contact: Any other questions, notes, special requirements please write to: LisaLooping@gmail.com +43 650 9947 235 (WhatsApp)