Join us for a wonderful week of intensive Aerial Yoga teaching in beautiful Bali, Indonesia. Dive deep into the practice and learn how to teach it to others. You will obtain an international certification and will be able to teach different styles of classes and build your own business! The whole course will be in English.
Next Dates in Ubud, Bali:
Aerial Yoga allows everyone to experience a floating feeling of freedom and weightlessness. The Aerial Yoga hammock makes traditional Yoga postures easier and more achievable as the weight of the body is either partially or fully supported by the fabric. Aerial Yoga helps to increase your flexibility, develop strength, and experience deep, full breathing.
Both our Aerial Yoga Teacher Training are 50 hours intensive courses and internationally acknowledged
In this course you will get familiar with this exciting and very popular style of yoga which is a beautiful fusion of different movement arts like aerial artistic, Hatha yoga, flow yoga, acrobatics and Nuad (Thai massage) put together in a holistic and healthy concept.
You will get to know a wide rage of different aerial yoga positions (asanas) which are supported through the yoga aerial fabric. You will learn how to create a fluid aerial yoga class and how to safely teach aerial yoga to beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
Level 1 content:
- Aerial Yoga warm-up flows
- Aerial Yoga strength and conditioning
- Aerial Yoga inversion flows
- Aerial Yoga acrobatic flows
- Aerial Yoga partner flows
- Aerial Yoga restorative flows
- Aerial Yoga massage flow
In this course for advanced Aerial Yoga teachers we are going deeper on a technical, physical, theoretical, philosophical and holistic level. We are not only adding content and creative flows but also advanced didactic methods and tools to make you a better teacher on all levels.
Level 2 content:
- Aerial Fitness
- Aerial Mama Baby Family & Kids Yoga
- Aerial Acrobatic Circus Tricks
- Aerial Hands on & Adjustments
- Aerial Yoga Nidra
- Aerial Yin Yoga
- Aerial Aroma Yoga
- Aerial Yoga Anatomy
- Aerial Detox & Diet
- Aerial Yoga Creative Sequencing
- Aerial Hammock Dance Choreography
- Aerial Barre for Dancers
- Teacher Coaching private sessions
- Aerial Yoga Photo Shooting
Both courses (Level 1 and Level 2) include a color printed manual with detailed descriptions and photos.
Pre-requisites - Level 1
- You don't have to be a yoga teacher already.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course as you will learn how to teach beginners.
- If you are a beginner yourself this will help you to understand the teaching and learning process even better.
- If you have some kind of teaching experience already this will make it easier for you, but it is not essential
- Some students take this course just to deepen their own practise and spend a wonderful week with inspiring people on this beautiful island.
- If you are already intermediate or advanced level we have additional exercises and challenges for you.
Pre-requisites - Level 2
- Successful completion of a Level 1 course of our school or any similar Aerial Yoga education provider -> certificate submission
- Alternatively 1 year of teaching practise -> online video submission teaching a 75 min class to students.
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Bali 2016 in Ubud
- international teaching certification
- teaching manual
- 7 days / 50 hours of intensive teaching theory and practice
Find all about the fees HERE.
This course is residential. All students will stay at the same wonderful wellness resort in Ubud.
- breakfast + lunch are included
- dinner is excluded. There are many delicious food options very close by for all kinds of budgets, also vegan and raw food!
- not included in above tuition fee.
- airport pick up service available upon request.
- see more details here in the Terms & Conditions
Next Trainings in Ubud, Bali:
Level 1: Feb 20st - 26th 2019
Level 2: Feb 27th - Mar 5th 2019
Secure your spot now with a € 300 deposit:
Flylight Yoga is a Experience Registered Yoga Teacher at Yoga Alliance: E-RYT and a Registered Continuing Education Provider: YACEP.
If you are a registered teacher at Yoga Alliance yourself you need to prove continuous training hours in order to remain registered. This course is acknowledged for this. You can find more details about this here:
Special Activities - optional / upon request:
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - Morning Moving Meditation
- Water Blessing Ceremony
- Kirtan - Mantra singing
- Ecstatic Dance