In the Aerial Yoga Level 1 teacher training you will get to know the basics of this exciting and very popular style of yoga which is a beautiful fusion of different movement arts like aerial acrobatics, Hatha yoga, flow yoga, acrobatics and Nuad (Thai massage) put together in a holistic and healthy concept.
You will get to know a wide rage of different aerial yoga positions (asanas) which are supported through the yoga aerial fabric. You will learn how to create a fluid aerial yoga class and how to safely teach aerial yoga to beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
Teaching content - Level 1
- Aerial Yoga warm-up flows
- Aerial Yoga strength and conditioning
- Aerial Yoga inversion flows
- Aerial Yoga acrobatic flows
- Aerial Yoga partner flows
- Aerial Yoga restorative flows
- Aerial Yoga Nuad flow
Pre-requisites - Level 1
- You don't have to be a yoga teacher already.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course as you will learn how to teach beginners.
- If you are a beginner yourself this will help you to understand the teaching and learning process even better.
- If you have some kind of teaching experience already this will make it easier for you, but it is not essential
- Some students take this course just to deepen their own practise and spend a wonderful week with inspiring people on this beautiful island.
- If you are already intermediate or advanced level we have additional exercises and challenges for you.
The Aerial yoga Level 2 teacher training has been created for advanced Aerial Yoga teachers who would like to go deeper on a technical, physical, theoretical, philosophical and holistic level. We are not only adding teaching content and creative flows but also advanced didactic methods and tools to make you a better teacher on all levels.
Teaching content - Level 2
- Aerial Fitness
- Aerial Pilates
- Aerial Mama Baby Family & Kids Yoga
- Aerial Acrobatic Circus Tricks
- Aerial Hands on & Adjustments
- Aerial Yoga Nidra
- Aerial Yin Yoga
- Aerial Aroma Yoga
- Aerial Yoga Anatomy
- Aerial Detox & Diet
- Aerial Yoga Creative Sequencing
- Aerial Hammock Dance Choreography
- Aerial Barre for Dancers
- Teacher Coaching private sessions
Pre-requisites - Level 2
- Successful completion of a Level 1 course of our school or any similar Aerial Yoga education provider -> certificate and curriculum submission
- Alternatively 1 year of teaching practise -> online video submission teaching a 75 min class to students.
- For this course you already need to have teaching experience in Aerial Yoga.
- If you are not sure which level is appropriate for you please contact us: email@example.com