Join us for a wonderful week of intensive Aerial Yoga teaching in beautiful Bali, Indonesia. Dive deep into the practice and learn how to teach it to others. You will obtain an international certification and will be able to teach different styles of classes and build your own business! The whole course will be in English.
Next Dates in Ubud, Bali:
Aerial Yoga allows everyone to experience a floating feeling of freedom and weightlessness. The Aerial Yoga hammock makes traditional Yoga postures easier and more achievable as the weight of the body is either partially or fully supported by the fabric. Aerial Yoga helps to increase your flexibility, develop strength, and experience deep, full breathing.
The Aerial Yoga Teacher Training is a 50 hours intensive course and internationally acknowledged. You will get familiar with this exciting and very popular style of yoga which is a beautiful fusion of different movement arts like aerial artistic, Hatha yoga, flow yoga, acrobatics and Nuad (Thai massage) put together in a holistic and healthy concept.
During this teacher training you will get to know a wide rage of different aerial yoga positions (asanas) which are supported through the yoga aerial fabric. You will learn how to create a fluid aerial yoga class and how to safely teach aerial yoga to others. You will receive a printed manual with detailed descriptions and photos.
The Aerial yoga teacher training consists of the following elements:
- Aerial warm-up flows
- Aerial strength and conditioning
- Aerial inversion flows
- Aerial acrobatic flows
- Aerial partner and restorative flows
Flylight Yoga is a Experience Registered Yoga Teacher at Yoga Alliance: E-RYT and a Registered Continuing Education Provider: YACEP.
If you are a registered teacher at Yoga Alliance yourself you need to prove continuous training hours in order to remain registered. This course is acknowledged for this. You can find more details about this here:
- You don't have to be a yoga teacher already.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course as you will learn how to teach beginners.
- If you are a beginner yourself this will help you to understand the teaching and learning process even better.
- If you have some kind of teaching experience already this will make it easier for you, but it is not essential
- Some students take this course just to deepen their own practise and spend a wonderful week with inspiring people on this beautiful island.
- If you are already intermediate or advanced level we have additional excersises and challenges for you.
Special Activities (optional)
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - Morning Moving Meditation
- Water Blessing Ceremony
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Bali 2016 in Ubud
- international teaching certification
- teaching manual
- 6 days / 50 hours of intensive teaching theory and practice
- Level 1 OR Level 2: € 990 early bird / € 1.250 regular
- Level 1 AND Level 2 : € 1.600 early bird / € 1.950 regular
- Pre-payment: € 300 to secure your spot (non-refundable)
- Early bird will expire on Nov 30th 2018 !!
- this course is non-residential, accommodation is not included in above tuition fee!
- For your convenience you can stay at the resort where the course is taking place. Room fees are around € 108 per standard room per night incl. breakfast.
- You can also choose any other accommodation close by!
- not included in above tuition fee!
- there are many delicious food options very close by for all kinds of budgets, also vegan and raw food!
- not included in above tuition fee!
- see more details here in the Terms & Conditions
Next Trainings in Ubud, Bali:
Level 1: Feb 21st - 27th 2019
Level 2: Feb 28th Feb - Mar 6th 2019
Secure your spot now with a € 300 deposit: